Kayaking, trekking, and rappelling
An adventure trip in the beautiful Estero Franco - La Union region. A long day that may require an overnight close to La Union
Includes: Transportation from and during the tour, kayaks, specialist guide, back up team, meals and drinks, instruction and rappelling equipment
- 8:00 meet guides near Chetumal at intersection of highways 307 and 186
- 9:30 launch our kayaks and begin our trip on a beautiful river where we can observe the local flora and fauna
- 11:00 kayak the deep river - an experience of adventure
- 12:30 arrive at the base camp where we'll learn about the place and it's history
- 13:30 lunch by the beautiful Cocodrilo Dorado cenote followed by rappelling down the natural rock wall
- 14:00 climb to the highest part of the hill (amazing photo opportunity) and rappel down 15:00 drive back to the hotel
- 16:30 end of the tour
Recommendations: Comfortable boots, long sleeve shirt (cotton), long pants (cotton), cargo pants, hat, backpack, insect repellent, camera.
Very important: This tour is not recommended for people with back injuries, or physical problems, children under 12 years old or pregnant women.
Level: Moderate to difficult.